Everyone shall have an equal opportunity to use NPD.no. Our goal is to make the content as accessible as possible for all users.
The Communications team in the Norwegian Petroleum Directorate is responsible for www.npd.no. We follow the principles set out in the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) (external website).
- Maintain and further develop an accessible website.
- Ensure the website achieves a minimum level of AA in WCAG 2.0.
- Adapt content and functionality to meet new requirements in WCAG 2.1.
- Follow regulations relating to universal ICT design.
- Include universal design in the selection of third-party systems and upgrades of existing systems.
This statement does not apply to sub-domains.
Accessibility principles we follow
- We have regular scheduled work sessions to correct WCAG errors.
- We use clear and unambiguous language.
- Websites are coded to allow the content to be read using screen-readers.
- You can enlarge the text in your browser.
- We will meet requirements regarding colour contrast, headers and links.
- All photos have alt tags.
Report deficient accessibility
Is something not functioning as intended, or are we writing in a way that is difficult to understand?
We greatly appreciate feedback on accessibility!