Geographical datasets - old version
Licence (production licence areas)
- The dataset shows complete area history.
- The dataset shows complete area history split by block.
- Updated APA (Awards in predefined areas) gross areas.
- APA (Awards in predefined areas) net areas.
- Exploration, development and shallow wellbores.
BAA (business arrangement areas)
- Complete history for each area.
- Discovery outlines - including field outlines.
- Fixed facilities, floating production facilities and main facilities onshore.
- Planned seismic 2D lines after 1.1.2009.
- Areas with planned survey after 1.1. 2009. The dataset contains both gross (included turn area for the boat) and net (acquisition area) for seismic, electromagnetic, site and basement surveys.
- Main piplelines. The dataset contains not infield pipelines.
- All blocks on the Norwegian continental shelf.
- All quadrants on the Norwegian continental shelf.
- All sub-areas on the Norwegian continental shelf.
Shape links to .ZIP files containing the shapefiles. The datum of the geometry of the Shapefile is European Datum 1950 (ED50, spatial reference ID is EPSG:4230). More information about the Shapefile format.
CSV links to a file that contains comma separated text structur. This file contains one field carrying the geography of each feature represented as Well-known text (WKT). The datum of the geography of the WKT is European Datum 1950 (ED50, spatial reference ID is EPSG:4230). More information about the WKT format.
Information about our new map services