New functionality on FactPages and Factmaps
02/09/2022 The upgrade will be done Wednesday 7th September, and the pages will be unavailable part of this day.
- Company: A new hyperlink to the fields reserves overview.
- Surveys: Three new sub menus in "Group by category", "Finished" are included.
- BAA (Business Arrangement Area): New menu item CO2 licences that will include both CO2 exploitation licences and CO2 exploration licences.
- Wellbore: A new sub menu "CO2 storage". A listing of wells used both for exploration and injection of carbon will be shown here.
- Wellbore: A new sub menu "Palynological slides". This has been before available only on "Page view". The listing is large, to download data to Excel takes 1-2 minutes.
- BAA (Business Arrangement Area): "CO2 licences". Listing of the CO2 exploitation licences and C02 exploration licences.
- TUF (Transport and Utilization Facilities): "TUF overview" gives an overview of terminal, pipelines and onshore plants in the system.
- Facility: In the sub menu "Fixed", a new attribute "Nation" is added. This has only been available on "Page view" before.
- Sticky headers: Headings in table view always stay on first line when scrolling.
- Sync date is also shown on Mobile version.
- Direct link to the attribute description in page view, general information – see the icon.
- More effective rendering of pictures.
- Better language recognition in different browsers.
- Updated map, services and downloads.
- New group "CO2 licences" under "Licencing". Layers for "EL – Exploitation licence" under "Business Arrangement Area" are removed.
- New layer under "Wellbores" – "CO2 storage wellbores".
- New layer under "Licencing" – "Licence – documents" showing statusreports.
- For detailed changes see Factmaps – changelog for services.