Director general (acting)
Mr Stordal has a Master of Science in geophysics from the University of Bergen.
Mr Stordal started as exploration director at the Norwegian Petroleum Directorate in 2017.
- Began his career in Shell as a geophysicist in 1989, and started his first management position in 1999.
- Numerous management positions within exploration, including as exploration manager in Norske Shell during the period 2009-2013.
- A global role within resource evaluation at Shell’s headquarters in the Netherlands from 2013-2017.
- Positions of trust in the Norwegian Petroleum Society and Norwegian Oil and Gas.
Ola Anders Skauby
Director of communication, public affairs and emergency response
Mr Skauby has a Master of Management from BI Norwegian Business School. He also has a Major in Marketing and has studied IT, business economics and English.
Mr Skauby started in the Norwegian Petroleum Directorate in October 2020.
- 12 years of experience from Equinor, the last three years as global head of personnel security and emergency response, including follow-up, information, counseling, assistance and training.
- Various communication positions in Equinor, among other things, press spokesman and communication director.
- Lectured in marketing management at BI Norwegian Business School for 10 years.
- Worked with communication and contracts in Subsea 7, Halliburton, Forsvarsbygg, Parpirfly and Fabi Partner.
Kristin Reitan Husebø
Director framework and governance
Ms Husebø has a Master of Management from BI Norwegian Business School.
Ms Husebø started in the Norwegian Petroleum Directorate in September 2020.
- Managing director of Greater Stavanger Economic Development, in which she has managed economic development work in the greater Stavanger region on behalf of 15 municipalities and Rogaland county municipality in the period 2014-2020.
- Controller, corporate finance and performance management at Equinor (1990-2000).
- Managerial positions in Prekubator Technology Transfer Office, Stavanger Helseforskning, Schibsted/Stavanger Aftenblad and Mercuri Urval in the period 2000-2014.
- Extensive board experience including as previous chair of the board of the Norwegian government enterprise facilitating a national infrastructure for innovation, Siva, listed companies and entrepreneur companies.
Kjersti Dahle Grov
Director technology, analysis and coexistence (acting)
Ms Dahle Grov has a Master of Science in geology from the University of Bergen
Director licence management
Mr Ildstad has a Master of Science in physics and technical economics from the Norwegian University of Science and Technology (NTNU).
Mr Ildstad started in the Norwegian Petroleum Directorate in 1989.
- A number of leading positions and areas of responsibility in the directorate, including data management, skills development and development and operations.
- Joined the management team as director for fields and discoveries in 2006.
Director organisation, IT and data management
Mr Garshol has a psychology degree from the University of Bergen.
Mr Garshol started in the Norwegian Petroleum Directorate in October 2020.
- Various executive positions within HR and improvement in Equinor.
- HR manager for onshore facilities in Equinor, and Group director of organisational efficiency.
- Consultant for Bjørnson Organisasjonspsykologene.