Ms Sølvberg is a Civil Engineer in marine technology from the Norwegian University of Science and Technology.
Ms Sølvberg assumed the position as director general in January 2020. Prior to that, she was director of development and operation from June 2014.
- Started her career in Statoil (now Equinor) in 1995 as a subsea engineer and took up her first management position in 2004.
- A number of management positions, such as director for platform technology and marine surveys in the period from 2007-2010, and then HSE director for midstream and downstream activity in Equinor.
- Commercial manager at Centrica from 2012.
- Director for the Norwegian Sea and the Barents Sea at the Norwegian Petroleum Directorate in 2013.
- Positions on the boards of the Norwegian Geotechnical Institute (NGI) and the Ship Manouvering Simulator Center (SMSC).
Ola Anders Skauby
Director of communication and public affairs
Mr Skauby has a Master of Management from BI Norwegian Business School. He also has a Major in Marketing and has studied IT, business economics and English.
Mr Skauby started in the Norwegian Petroleum Directorate in October 2020.
- 12 years of experience from Equinor, the last three years as global head of personnel security and emergency response, including follow-up, information, counseling, assistance and training.
- Various communication positions in Equinor, among other things, press spokesman and communication director.
- Lectured in marketing management at BI Norwegian Business School for 10 years.
- Worked with communication and contracts in Subsea 7, Halliburton, Forsvarsbygg and Fabi Partner.
Kristin Reitan Husebø
Director framework and governance
Ms Husebø has a Master of Management from BI Norwegian Business School.
Ms Husebø started in the Norwegian Petroleum Directorate in September 2020.
- Managing director of Greater Stavanger Economic Development, in which she has managed economic development work in the greater Stavanger region on behalf of 15 municipalities and Rogaland county municipality in the period 2014-2020.
- Controller, corporate finance and performance management at Equinor (1990-2000).
- Managerial positions in Prekubator Technology Transfer Office, Stavanger Helseforskning, Schibsted/Stavanger Aftenblad and Mercuri Urval in the period 2000-2014.
- Extensive board experience including as previous chair of the board of the Norwegian government enterprise facilitating a national infrastructure for innovation, Siva, listed companies and entrepreneur companies.
Director technology and coexistence
Mr Stordal has a Master of Science in geophysics from the University of Bergen.
Mr Stordal started as exploration director at the Norwegian Petroleum Directorate in 2017.
- Began his career in Shell as a geophysicist in 1989, and started his first management position in 1999.
- Numerous management positions within exploration, including as exploration manager in Norske Shell during the period 2009-2013.
- A global role within resource evaluation at Shell’s headquarters in the Netherlands from 2013-2017.
- Positions of trust in the Norwegian Petroleum Society and Norwegian Oil and Gas.
May Karin Mannes
Director analysis and data management
Ms Mannes has a business and economics degree (BA Hons) from the University of Strathclyde in Scotland.
Ms Mannes started in the Norwegian Petroleum Directorate in September 2020.
- Began her career in Statoil in 1990 where she held numerous leading positions in gas marketing and business development in Norway and Great Britain.
- Director of gas and LNG market analysis in the analysis company Eclipse Energy Group from 2012.
- Director responsible for consultancy services within gas and LNG for the British consultancy firm Timera Energy from 2019.
- A number of executive positions within gas and LNG sales in what was then Statoil, including as director of business development and director of gas sales.
Director licence management
Mr Ildstad has a Master of Science in physics and technical economics from the Norwegian University of Science and Technology.
Mr Ildstad started in the Norwegian Petroleum Directorate in 1989.
- A number of leading positions and areas of responsibility in the directorate, including data management, skills development and development and operations.
- Joined the management team as director for fields and discoveries in 2006.
Director organisation and IT
Mr Garshol has a psychology degree from the University of Bergen.
Mr Garshol started in the Norwegian Petroleum Directorate in October 2020.
- Various executive positions within HR and improvement in Equinor.
- HR manager for onshore facilities in Equinor, and Group director of organisational efficiency.
- Consultant for Bjørnson Organisasjonspsykologene.
The main management in the Norwegian Petroleum Directorate with Director general Ingrid Sølvberg at the front.