Looking for framework agreements on technology
23/08/2016 The Norwegian Petroleum Directorate (NPD) has announced a tender competition to supplement its technological expertise and capacity, with the intention of becoming even more of a driving force in the development of discoveries and improved recovery measures from producing fields.
The tender competition is intended for external companies with relevant expertise. The NPD needs consultants who can carry out assignments within various technological areas:
- Subsurface technology, reservoir geology and reservoir technology
- Drilling and well technology
- Development technology and operation of installations and facilities
- Seabed technology and infrastructure
- Onshore facilities, technology, infrastructure and capacities
- Disposal of facilities
The Norwegian Petroleum Directorate would like to sign parallel framework agreements of a two-year duration with a one plus one year option to extend the agreements.
This tendering competition was announced on 17 August, and the deadline is 30 September. The aim is to start-up this autumn.
Link to the announcement:
- http://permalink.mercell.com/60719259.aspx (In Norwegian only)
Contact in the NPD:
Øyvind Kirkhus, tel: +47 51 87 60 94