Field Trip to Technology Centre Mongstad
The Carbon Capture & Storage network group welcomes you to a site visit to Technology Centre Mongstad - the world’s largest CO2 test facility. Don't miss out on this great opportunity.
This event if now full!
TCM is the world’s largest technology test centre with the aim to facilitate industrial scale deployment of carbon capture.
After nine years of continuous operation of the 100ktn per annum facility, TCM has gained unique knowledge and experience about carbon capture technology.
The Force network has the opportunity to get insights of this knowledge during a 1 day excursion.
- 0900-1000 Transport Flesland airport-Bergen centrum-Mongstad
- 1030-1130 Welcome with coffee and introductory presentation
- 1130-1230 Presentation of TCM partners DNV, Sintef Energy, Sintef Industry
- 1230-1300 Lunch and networking
- 1300-1400 Site visit
- 1400-1430 Coffee and networking
- 1430-1600 Transport Mongstad-Bergen centrum-Flesland airport
FORCE seminars have previously been fully booked with waiting lists so you are encouraged to sign up as soon as you know you will attend.
FORCE members: Free
Non-members: NOK 1000,-
You can register as a FORCE member and pay "FORCE member" price if you are an employee of a member company.
All FORCE member companies are listed here.
Payment is made online by credit card. Please note that no refunds will be given after you have signed up.
If you for any reason can not attend the workshop, you are welcome to send a representative, just inform Linn Smerud as soon as there are changes.