Jæren Field Trip
FORCE and The Sedimentology & Stratigraphy Structural Geology group invites you to a one day field trip to Jæren. "Geological history of Jæren and onshore – offshore relationships"
Number of attendees: 5
08:00:Departure Sandnes Buss Station
- 08:15:Arrival Stavanger Buss Station
- 08:30:Departure Stavanger Buss Station
- 09:15:Arrival Helland parking lot, Rennesøy
- 12:00:Departure Helland parking lot, Rennesøy
- 12:20:Arrival Fjøløy Fort parking lot*
- 15:30:Departure Fjøløy Fort parking lot
- 16:15:Arrival Stavanger Buss Station
- 16:35:Arrival Sandnes Buss Station
- Lunch is planned at Fjøløy Fort
Field Guide Alexander Larssen
This trip is a day trip and we will walk in light terrain (mainly forest roads and gravel paths but also rock surfaces)
Bring appropriate footwear and clothing – hiking boots/ rain gear etc.
Bring your own food and drink
FORCE seminars have previously been fully booked with waiting lists so you are encouraged to sign up as soon as you know you will attend.
FORCE member: NOK 1500,-
Non-member NOK 1500,-
University/student NOK 1500,-