Webinar: Multilateral Wells
Welcome to the first webinar from the Well Technology and Drilling Network Group. Gorm Liland from Haliburton will be talking about Multilateral Wells.
This 90 minutes session on Multilaterals is covering the technology use on single wells and in field developments as part of Infill Drilling, IOR and P&A.
The agenda includes the following:
- An overview of the multilateral history on the NCS, including case stories
- Technical Solutions and new ongoing development projects for future use
- How Multilaterals can influence the economics for new projects
- Risk Perception and Considerations for installation and use
- Discussions of actual field development cases where Multilaterals may turn projects viable
We are planning a 1,5 hr session on MULTILATERALS, covering multilaterals in field development, as part of infill drilling/IOR and P&A:
- Short history; what have we learnt so far with respect to multilaterals, incl case stories
- Present; what is currently in the works – incl case stories
- Future; where can we go from here
How a webinar works
You register as usual through the registration button above. Once you are registered you will get an invitation via email to join this webinar.
FORCE uses Teams Video for this webinar, and has proven to work successfully.
We recomment that everyone joining turn off their camera and microphone when joining.
If you have any questions you can use the chat or wait until the end of the talk.
FORCE seminars have previously been fully booked with waiting lists so you are encouraged to sign up as soon as you know you will attend.
FORCE members: Free
Non-members: NOK 350,-
You can register as a FORCE member and pay "FORCE member" price if you are an employee of a member company.
All FORCE member companies are listed here.
Payment is made online by credit card. Please note that no refunds will be given after you have signed up.
If you for any reason can not attend the workshop, you are welcome to send a representative, just inform Linn Smerud as soon as there are changes.
If you have any questions please contact Linn Smerud at the FORCE secretariat.