Topics for discussion will include, but are not limited to, decisions to re-acquire, re-process / re-image or condition data to:
• Improve the reservoir or trap definition
• Improve reliability of AVO response
• Achieve broadband data via new acquisition or from re-processing
• Replace site survey acquisition with bespoke reprocessing
• Use multiclient data as 4D baseline or monitor
In addition, presentations covering the following topics are welcome.
• Seismic acquisition design to determine data suitability or new acquisition parameters
• Impact of seismic decision on exploration portfolio, development plan or production optimization.
Submit your contribution with title and a short abstract to one of the committee members listed below. To encourage an informal exchange of ideas there is no obligation to permanently publish material presented at seminar.
Non-member: NOK 1000,-
Please find registration box at the top of the page.
You can register as a FORCE member and pay "FORCE member" price if you are an employee of a member company. All FORCE members are listed here.
Payment is made online with credit card. Please note that no refunds will be given after you have signed up. If you for any reason can not attend the seminar, you are welcome to send a representative, just inform Linn Smerud as soon as there are changes.