Field Trip: Site visit to the Fluid Flow Rig at University Museum of Bergen, and Northern Lights development area
05/01/2023 The FORCE CCS Network is happy to announce a 1-day site visit to Bergen to the FluidFlower Rig at the University Museum followed by visit to the Northern Lights development site in Øygarden. FORCE will facilitate for bus-transport from the Museum to Øygarden and with return to Airport. Lunch will be provided.
- 0900-1100: University Museum of Bergen Fluid Flow Rig (address: Musèplassen 3) Flow in Porous Media Matters – The FluidFlower Concept (uib.no)
- 1100-1200: Lunch and networking at the Museum. Lunch sandwiches will be provided (please communicate any food allergies or other requirements up front)
- 1200-1300: Bus transport to Øygarden arranged by FORCE
- 1300-1500: Northern Lights visiting center at the development site om Øygarden Northern Lights (norlights.com)
- 1500-1600: Bus transport to Airport. Note that this is during rush hours, and exact arrival at 1600 at the airport cannot be guaranteed. Allow sufficient time for any flight bookings.